Business Development manager
* Responsible for acquisition of local vendors and bringing them onboard of eBaajaar.
* Meeting local vendors, brief them about eBaajaar’s solution and register them on the app.
* After vendor acquisition, train them about eBaajaar business model
* Ensure proactive development of vendors
* Organize events for high engagement of vendors
* Evaluate vendor satisfaction measure and take corrective actions as and when required.
* Preparing MIS and reports about the market cap.
* Other operational related work.
* Organizing local events to promote eBaajaar app.
* Doing market research and make eBaajaar experience better than other players.
* Hiring team and drive them for performance